test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to Complete Elemental Evil Quest Line

darwinsradiodarwinsradio Member Posts: 61 Arc User

I am unable to complete the Elemental Evil Questline and now 3 of the 4 zones give me a message saying "The Adventure cannot be Continued at this time" message. I believe this all goes back to me having started Elemental Evil back when it was a campaign and then being away for a number of years. I have just come back and had instances in Elemental Evil on other characters where I had completed the campaign and had to do random adventure on the list to complete to complete the leveling quest chain. This character is the only one that has run into the “The adventure cant be continued at this time” message.

When I ran through The Drownes Shore I made it to the end and planted the Elemental Seed in Protectors Enclave but was not able to claim the Rewards. Looking back, I had 3 quests that had not been granted to me. These roughly correspond to where I began in the quest chain after returning to the game.

I then went to The Firey Pit and was able to run through that quest in its entirety and did not have a problem. I had not completed any portion of this quest chain as a Campaign back in 2016.

When I Went to Reclamation Rock I was only able to take the Optional Quests. I also get the “The adventure cant be continued at this time” message when I press the continue story button.

When I went to Spinward Rise I had only done Trouble on the Winds to get there previously when it was a Campaign. Upon arriving it started me ¾ down the quest list at War Chests and then stopped giving new quests after Lofty Ideas. Hard to remember that far back but I don’t think I had done anything beyond Trouble on the winds when I was last on.

I am certain this is due to my having started some zones in EE as a campaign and there being as Db tag that stuck due to the conversion to the zones being leveling adventurers.

Thanks for your help!