test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To infinity, and beyond!

percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
Hey everyone!

It has been almost 9 years in total that I work on Neverwinter. That’s crazy because I first started as a Community Moderator for the French community, and then this led me to study communication and I had the chance immediately after that to become Community Manager for Neverwinter. My tasks have increasingly evolved over time, thanks to my coworkers but also thanks to the community which has helped me to turn my passion into a profession and solidified me as a CM.

I will soon leave the Neverwinter team to join new galaxies and new adventures. I wanted to thank you all, the community, for all of your support in the last few years, your incredible dedication to the game and your implication to improve it. At each release and even between them, you were present to help us identifying the remaining bugs, or sharing your feedback to make some QoL changes, etc. Special thanks to the players who are particularly active on the forums or/and our Discord servers to stay in touch with us, but also helping other players, creating guides or other useful documents for the community. Also, thanks to all the content creators for supporting Neverwinter, not only by creating content, but also for sharing their feedback directly with us. The whole community has contributed to the success of Neverwinter and it’s thanks to you that Lord Neverember is still able to launch new expeditions to support all Neverwinter’s allies around Faerûn.

Neverwinter is the first game for which I worked professionally and around which I learned the most, and you were an amazing community. I won’t forget it. You will still be able to find me in the game from time to time. Neverwinter has also recently celebrated its 10-year anniversary, which is incredible, and there are still plenty of adventures ahead. The upcoming expansion also promises to be incredible, and it will be totally different from the previous ones. I can’t wait to play it, and especially ride the new upcoming mount!

Thank you again, and maybe see you soon. I hope that the community will continue to grow up, welcome new members, and remain active and united in our different channels. Have fun, and see you in game!
Percemer
EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
----------
Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User
    Good bye. Good luck. Best wishes.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Thanks for all you have done for us Percemer.

I know you worked extremely hard, I could tell how invested you were, and you're about all we had to try to get things fixed and the only person who really interacted with us properly or regularly, so I have no idea what's going to happen now. When you came along it was like a breath of fresh air after Julia who never responded to most things and caused so much aggravation in the community, and so far the other guy isn't doing anything either and never responds to us, so you were all we had. I'm not that optimistic for the future here now, it will probably go downhill and create even more aggravation and frustration.

But you worked very hard and did a lot to keep us informed of bugs etc (of which there are way way too many), so thankyou so much and whatever you do in the future, I hope it's exactly what you wish for and a huge success.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    What an interesting history you have had, I wish you all the best and glad you will still play, you will be missed.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Thank you for your support!

@rockster#6227 The fact is that we also have a lot of work behind the scenes, and finding the perfect balance between our internal and external tasks (like interacting with the community) is certainly the hardest thing, especially when you manage several games at the same time. I also realized it when there were some weeks during which I was in the same situation and I interacted less with the community to prioritize some other things. If I was able to interact more with the community, that’s also because the other CMs worked more internally and prepared the blogs for us, for example. I also learned a lot from them and I will miss them because they’re amazing. Anyway, if a thread does not receive an answer it doesn't mean that it is ignored, but it's generally discussed internally first.

I also wish you all the best for the future, and I hope that you'll enjoy the upcoming expansions!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    tristanusstristanuss Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    hey :D Whises the best for u !