test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not able to use Account Bound Reroll Tokens

tsuguma#0902 tsuguma Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2023 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have 5 account bound reroll tokens in my other currencies tab. When I am and the end of a dungeon/trail and its time to open the chests, I cannot use the 5 account bound reroll tokens, only astral diamonds to reroll the rewards.I am however able to use the character bound reroll tokens from my daily VIP rewards. I've tried opening chests at the end of rc,rtq,radq and adwp and in no instance I was able to use the 5 account bound reroll tokens. I didn't show any error message, just the option to use 10 000 astral diamonds to reroll the rewards from the chests if I did not have any character bound reroll tokens(which I am able to use). I am also unable to deposite any of the currencies(including the account bound reroll tokens) to my bank (without an error message), but I'm unclear whether this is intended or not.

1) open reward chest at the end of a dungeon while not having any character bound reroll tokens, just account bound ones
2) option to reroll only shows being able to use astral diamonds and not the accoutn bound reroll tokens despite owning 5 of those

Expected result:
using account bound reroll tokens to reroll chest

Observed result:
only abe to use astral diamonds

Comments