test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Forum bug? Notification? What notification?

drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
Every time that I change pages here on the forums, the little globe next to my handle pops up a red boxed '1' to show that I supposedly have a notification, but when I click on the globe the red box with the number one in it goes away and I am told that I have no new notifications, then I change pages and it shows up again.
DON'T
PANIC!

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @drartwhodent,

Please try this link: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/profile/notifications to fix this issue.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    percemer, thank you for your reply, but I don't see what to change, not even in notifications options.
    It won't clear the most current notification, which is currently your reply above.
    I click on it to come to this thread and read, then I click on the 'Bug Reports(PC)' link in the line "Forums > Home› Neverwinter Discussion (PC)› Bug Reports (PC)" near the top of the page - as opposed to using 'go back one page', and the red box with the '1' shows up again.
    This is obviously not a real big deal, just a bit annoying.

I can get the box to temporarily go away by left clicking on the globe and then left clicking elsewhere on the page but not on a link, but as soon as I change sub-forums or go to read a thread the red box pops up again.

DON'T
    PANIC!