test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Broken Loadout

modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
Can you finally fix broken loadouts for once and properly? this is really mindblowing when you can't switch your loadout, and one of most annoying part of this game.

Comments

• Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    It needs to tell us what items it has an issue with so we can try to fix the problem. I can never get my head around that fact it refuses to do something because it knows it has a missing item or item it's not happy with, so IT knows what item it is, but it won't tell us what it is so we can fix the issue.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    dandelionboy#6023 dandelionboy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    I had this issue and did everything people have said worked and nothing did from removing every single item, insignia and more to repeatedly applying to the other loadout. The only thing that worked was copying my current loadout(DPS) to my other one(Tank) and then paying the 60k AD to retrain it.

edit: This was on a GF if class matters somehow.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello,

We are aware of these issues and we apologize for the inconvenience. The loadout system is very complex but the devs will see if some QoL changes can be made.

Some changes have also recently been made to the Trinket items. You can try to select "Apply to all loadouts" on your Potion Tray if you had the Chain of Scales and the Forger's Box equipped on the same loadout.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    @percemer all it needs to do is to detail in the notice it displays, which item(s) are causing the issue then the player can just deal with it.
    Hopefully they can eventually fix this. When it happens, the player can't really do much except ruin an entire loadout just over probably one bad item, and it is a huge headache creating a lot of aggravation and a major time-waster.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    dafusch1337#1435 dafusch1337 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Had very similar issues - and it even went worse once i tried removing equipment and rearranging slots to figure it out.(Ended up naked in PE with wrong stats cause i was stuck in my test stat loadout)

For me was caused by entchantments. When its caused by entchantments the solution is: Rightlick on each entchantment and "apply item to all loadouts" one by one and try to swap after each.

In my case I am pretty sure its was caused by the order of same type of entchantments and their status of "bound/unbound" on different loadouts. Cause I noticed that if i clicked on an empty entchantmentslot it didnt show me all entchantments i had, sometimes it showed only bound, sometimes all. Sometimes it showed me 3, sometimes 2 even if i had 4. Thats all related. Thats why "apply item to all loadout" probably could fix that.