test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random Queues Have Diminishing Returns?

fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
Feeling like I didn't get the memo or something, but just realized that random queue AD rewards go down the more other queues you've already run on a day. I never paid attention tbh., but today I noticed that the rewards for the trial queue went down from 30k to 14k to 6k after running RDQ, RADQ, and Skirmish first. I think I wondered the other day why the RDQ wouldn't give 36k, but felt like some AD bonus might not be available or sth.

Is this intended or buggy?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,228 Arc User
    There is a daily cap of how much rAD bonus you can earn from random queue. I don't know what the current cap is.

This information could be out-of-date. It was 'raised to 80K in 2021 (could be higher now) for non-VIP.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/11495313-patch-notes:-version:-nw.131.20210803b.2

Note: this can be out-of-date.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    All I know is the first one of the day gives the most by a considerable amount, then it reduces down and then you have to also factor-in if you get the role bonus or not. Mostly I just do the one a day with the first large amount of AD and leave it at that unless I want to grind for seals.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    Ouch. Thanks guys.