test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Skip Cutscene Whispers in the Dark

fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
The Menzoberranzen quest Whispers In The Dark should allow you to skip the long cutscene if you’ve already watched it on another character.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    All the cutscenes should be skippable after the first viewing.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    greywynd said:

Plus all introductory quests across accounts, I went through SoMI the other week (yeah sure I should have bought Genies, but was on an new-ish alt account without many funds yet) and almost puked.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User

greywynd said:

Plus all introductory quests across accounts, I went through SoMI the other week (yeah sure I should have bought Genies, but was on an new-ish alt account without many funds yet) and almost puked.
    How does Cryptic know which other accounts belong to you?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User

greywynd said:

How does Cryptic know which other accounts belong to you?
    That was poorly worded on my part. All characters across an account, of course. Like if you've done SoMI, CA, etc. once, the story quests should be voluntarily not mandatory on all other characters. Something like an account campaign unlock or whatever. I don't mind grind, but getting dragged through quests that do not offer immediate progression over and over again is hell. At least newer story quests do hand out campaign currency. SoMI gives you copper for literally running each and every daily quest once. "Story"