test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Insurgencies Turned Into the Cow Level of Neverwinter

fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
Seems like Module 25 broke the Insurgency spawn timer in Valhennas. Previously new mobs would only spawn whenever the current ones had been defeated. Now mobs spawn on a time regardless, meaning that you can run into an Insurgency with hundreds of mobs in it. I mean it can be fun, but definitely not intended.

Comments

• Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I could say so many things here but I'll refrain.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    I will ... in separate topic, about certain lairs, at it seems to be related.

Back to the topic, it was stated (and could confirm recently) that similar problem occurs with demonic HE in first few campagin zones. Diffrence is insurgencies enemies tend to be idle.
    Post edited by ksell on
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Bel is probably trying to take revenge.. This issue is being investigated. Thanks for reporting!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    dafusch1337#1435 dafusch1337 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    This bug was really much fun - i loved it. I rushed into insurgencies even though i died many times. Maybe this could be done on purpous at some point? It was great and i had really really much fun with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxugUe1mZww

Didnt expirience it since that time - so i assume the "bug" was fixed.
  • Options
    krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    I think they are all looking for the real Juma, who was kidnapped and taken hostage, held in some obscure demon plane, and replaced with a useless imposter.