test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Playtest: 48 Hours Played = 50k Item Level

fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
I needed another account for the typical alt tasks and since I have little to do on the mains atm (not really feeling the new trial since it's boring and recycled), I figured I could level one character above level 15 and see how much time you need to unlock all content (minus current endgame trials and dungeons).

I've almost played 48 hours on the character (a wizard) and am at 50k item level, meaning as of right now everything is unlocked. RC, campaigns, etc. Minus Menzo but you can enter at any item level atm. Maybe I'll continue to get to 55k and see how long that takes. I'm technically sitting at 47k, but I could afford a Legendary Weapon Enchant to boost myself above 50k (waiting for the new ones next week though...).

Think this is very reasonable. Honestly thought it would take a bit longer. I did spend $10 to get the VIP Signpost because I can't live without it lol. Otherwise the account is fully free-2-play. I also didn't get anything substantial from the VIP keys so far that would boost the progression based on luck. I just completed campaigns, did randoms (no RADQ), and some dragons etc. Also joined a level 20 guild ofc. I sit on 1kk RADs and have 2.5M ADs in the bank, mostly from selling new enchantments from the new campaign.

I think that's very encouraging for newer players.

Comments

• Options
    irene#2829 irene Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Is that character equipped with main character's paid mythic enchantment, paid mounts, etc.
    Not possible to attend this level in a few days.
  • Options
    ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    @irene#2829
    More like 2 weeks; its also shorter than average beginer would spend, becasue "know how" its alrd there.
    @fritz#8093
    Thats interesting measurement; care to give details on gear progression (mostly armor pieces) ??
  • Options
    Here's the character. And not to get confused: I didn't play for 2 days, but 48 hours in the span of two weeks (since weekend before Menzo). It's what you get when you type "/played" in the game. It says "2 days, 4 hours, 52 minutes, 6 seconds."

• Options
    @fritz#8093 very detailed, many thanks ;
    with this playtrough, were u able to finish any non legacy campagin, or was the aim to just open access ?
  • Options
    ksell said:

@fritz#8093 very detailed, many thanks ;
    with this playtrough, were u able to finish any non legacy campagin, or was the aim to just open access ?

I primarily played Menzo (200 Rep) because new Enchants are a major money maker, especially for new players. Started Sharandar (100 Rep) and Dragonbone Vale (600 Rep) as well. I completed all adventures minus EE Spinward Rise and the last quest of Maze Engine. I didn't do any Legacy Campaigns outside Dread Ring because you want to wait for a double event. Think I did the intro of SKT because it's the next x2 on the calendar.
  • Options
    ty again, and good luck with this toon
  • Options
    trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User

I think that's very encouraging for newer players.

It sounds good (for soloing maybe), until those type of ilvl stacked characters without the stats to match start RQ'ing at 25k+ and "can" compromise the success of the group/incline the group to carry them.
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen