test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Improve Warden HR now!

iscariah1991#2202 iscariah1991 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi.

Recently I decided to play the Rangers in the Warden paragon, for the test I took the Temple of the Spider. Unfortunately, the current state of the Warden paragon is frustrating, so I decided to offer a small idea to improve this paragon, because I think that Hunter should have competition and variety in the game if you choose Rangers. For example, in the many modules since the Hunter's paragon was improved I've grown weary of this paragon and would be more than happy to return to the Warden paragon if it could compete with the Hunter's paragon as well as other DD classes in the game. I'll try to be brief, and you can offer your ideas in the comments to improve this branch, hopefully the developers will pay attention to this discussion and take note in the future to improve the Warden paragon.

Free Storm Strike:
- Is a basic skill in a solo target, but I think it should be upscaled to increase the damage of the Warden. Right now it's at 90, just compare it to Hunter's Sight Shot at 260 or Barbarian's Bold Strike at 140. I would increase the skill magnitude to around 180-200. Maybe a little less, but then increase the cast speed of the skill, since it's too slow right now. It should either do more damage or use it more quickly.

Free Skill Clear the Ground.
- is a basic skill on thrash and I also think it should be upscaled to compete with mages, hunters, barbarians and other classes that are good at dealing bulk damage. The magnitude of the skill is only 25, which is very low. For example, the Barbarian's Merciless Slash has 55 magnitude + damage buff, and wizards have Burning Flash, which deals up to 110 damage + smoldering activation. I would increase the magnitude of the skill to 50 while leaving all other nuances of the skill intact.

Combat skill Marauders Rush
- is a good even still skill for solo targets, but the downside of the skill is that it's much less likely to crit other combat skills. A small fix I think is needed to feel comfortable, especially on the barrels or cocoon in the Temple of the Spider.

Combat skill Plant Growth.
- Is a potentially good skill for thrash, but now it's completely useless. First, it has a low magnitude, it's 150, and second, it's irrelevant for this branch with root mechanics that do very little damage. I would do the following: remove the roots mechanics from this skill and increase the damage of the skill itself, for example, to 400-500, so that it would be a powerful combat skill by mass without extra dots. Who needs dots on a thrash? Especially as weak as they are now. Purely one time damage, no dots.

Combat Skill Split Heaven.
- Another skill that can be used in mass rotation and used to be popular with players. I would keep the debuff of the skill, but increase the magnitude of the skill from 155 to about 350, and reduce the duration of the skill from 10 seconds to 6-7 seconds. Better to have the skill hit harder but shorter in time, that would be fair.

Skill Steel Breeze.
- This is another good thrash combat skill, but it does very little damage and is essentially worth it in the Hunter because of its great ranged utility. I suggest increasing Steel Wind's damage to 250-300.

Combat Skill Spike Strike.
- Another skill in the mile-looking arsenal that can be used in rotation. We know it's not a bad debuff in the ranged skill, but I don't think it's worth the debuff because its melee damage is pretty low, so increasing it to 250 would make sense.

Free Skill Split Strike.
- Another free skill that was heavily used before Clearing the Earth. I think we should have a choice of which free skill to use on trash, it can be Earth Clearing or Split Blow. Skills should be plus or minus equal in usefulness to keep the game varied. Increase skill magnitude from 45 to 55.

Rewrite Tempest Conduct
- completely overhauled. Useless fit, which is impossible with
To the maximum benefit to stack with other feats.

Free Skill Penetrating Arrows
- Another free skill that would be nice to boost. 150-200 is a fair amount, just in case you go in to make some sort of rangefinder or hybrid in your \Warden branch.

The fit Skirmisher Gambit
- completely overhauled. The critical hit cut is critical to the character. The 10% crits damage doesn't make up for the cut, and only makes it harder to get a chance to hit, even if you play as a forest elf.

This is all just my fantasy, but I think some of this is more than realistic to make the Warden branch come to life. You can post your suggestions in this thread. Also point out known Warden bugs so they can be fixed. Thank you for your attention.

Comments