test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Plans on changing color on rare/mythic items ???.

Any plans to make the color difference between rare & mythic items more distinct ??? To prevent people with low morals, from trying to sell rare items for the price of mythic, in the auction house. ?

Comments

• Options
    ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Ii need context here, cuz for me teal is just diffrent color from blue, but mainly i can set filter in AH to avoid said situation
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,265 Arc User
    Are they not in different colour in ps4?

One is blue and one is cyan.

These are colours I can see in PC. They are different to me.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    skunken#3561 skunken Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    @plasticbat, they are similar there in the list on ps4 as well, but if you choose any, cause you might wanna see all different ranks. Then you get the rare listed along with mythic & can be mistaken for mythic if you're not being aware & prices are similar.
  • Options
    @ksell, If you wanna see all ranks & choose any. Latest example was the Neverwinter standard artefact a couple of days ago.
  • Options
    edited March 2023

@plasticbat, they are similar there in the list on ps4 as well, but if you choose any, cause you might wanna see all different ranks. Then you get the rare listed along with mythic & can be mistaken for mythic if you're not being aware & prices are similar.

This looks significantly different colour to me, at least, in PC.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Won't let me post screenshot here. scrap this, fix ur colors craptic.

Post edited by skunken#3561 on
  • Options
    ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    as @plasticbat said, we good here on PC, but i can understand how it can be issue on other platforms. If there will be any changes add "uncommon" staruration to be bit paler, so one could adjust contrast and not get any specific quality to be not visible
  • Options
    I was wondering if it is a "TV" issue (since I was thinking PS4 would be likely connecting to a TV). Just for the heck of it, I moved the graphic to a TV (which is one of my screens). The color difference is still obvious to me.

To post a screen shot in here (since somehow they decided to turn it off here), what I did to workaround was:
    Use the post editor in another forum (such as PC's) to paste the graphic (but not actually posting it).
    Cut the link.
    Paste the link here.