test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bag Management category for Stronghold items

querz#5389 querz Member Posts: 18 Arc User
The bag management is really awesome so far - being able to assign a category of items to a specific bag is incredible helpful in keeping my inventory organized.

However there seems to be a category missing for all items related to Strongholds: Influence, all types of Stronghold vouchers, Shards of Power, Strongboxes... Basically all items that only exist to be donated to the Stronghold coffer.

In my opinion this would be a perfect addition to the bag management system.

Comments

• Options
    dafusch1337#1435 dafusch1337 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    I agree its a really good and usefull functionality, thanx for implementing that.

What if players would be able to press a button, click an item and that item creates a new category in the sorting list. That still would require all items get categorised by type at codelevel, but then player can create customized categories, without cluttering up the bag management GUI for all players or the need of changes to the grafical gamecode over and over.

Every player could have their own customized list of categories. Fx. I would like seperate category for overloads, weapons, event items, and there may be others who have different needs and wishes.

PS: As we are talking "wishfull thinking": I would like an option like an overload method.. aeh beein able to set multiple sorting categories on same bag..
    Post edited by dafusch1337#1435 on
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I want a category for "new". I can't count how many times I have received something new to my bag and don't know what it's called because it flashed past me or I wasn't concentrating or looking enough or whatever, and I have to look through everything one by one to find the "new" label on it. Just choosing "new" items which have been received less than 10 minutes ago would be lovely.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.