test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Feast of Lanterns] You receive credit for petting the dogs from other people petting them

When you have the quest to pet the dogs you get credit for petting dogs even when other people that aren't in your party but in the same instance pet the dogs. So you can complete the quest without even petting a single dog.

Comments

• Options
    ontrix1ontrix1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    How are you even getting the quest to pet the dogs? I am not able to get it at all.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    ontrix1 said:

How are you even getting the quest to pet the dogs? I am not able to get it at all.

Do the initial quests first.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    When I see the guy only one quest appears, so I take that, but when I stop speaking to him there remains an exclamation mark over his head and I can then take the dogs one. Seems they are in some kind of order where if you don't accept one the other doesn't show up.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

Thanks for reporting! We also noticed this issue, but we cannot fix it during this run.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User

When I see the guy only one quest appears, so I take that, but when I stop speaking to him there remains an exclamation mark over his head and I can then take the dogs one. Seems they are in some kind of order where if you don't accept one the other doesn't show up.

You have to accept the Dogs quest first, in order to get the other for the Hare Coin. Still I don't worry about it, because I always do all 3 and turn in them all at same time; and while I will sometimes pet 1-3 dog's along the way, unless it finishes first...

It still shows I'm doing all 3 missions (95%) of the time unless dogs finishes, before I'm offered the second, then I have to accept dogs again to be given the other. I'd like the Rabbit Kit so kind of have to do it that way.

Note: The other two quests for Envelopes, or Fireworks, don't accept instance wide completion!