test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

3 days pipeline VIP keys

toxicmephisto#4280 toxicmephisto Member Posts: 53 Arc User
edited January 2023 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Hi,

what about using the same 3 days pipeline system for VIP keys? I travel from time to time and I need to bring the XBOX with me just to take the keys, which is quite annoying...

So a system like that would be very helpful. Even just once in a month or so, I understand you need to find ways to make ppl connect as much as possible, but it would be helpful!

Comments

• Options
    debni#2165 debni Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    yes this would be nice to have, but FYI @toxicmephisto#4280 when travelling you can play neverwinter on your phone via the remote play feature of the xbox app. thid way you only need to take a controller with you rather then the full xbox. connection is not always great so you can only do stuff like pick up the keys and invocate but this should serve your purpose.
  • Options
    jaimemarvin#9522 jaimemarvin Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2023
    Select the tile for the member's account that you want to manage, and then select the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
    Select the Settings icon at the bottom of the Family screen, and then select the tile for the member's account that you want to manage.
    https://knifeplatoon.com/how-to-fillet-a-catfish/
    Post edited by jaimemarvin#9522 on