test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

QoL Suggestion

greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
Make the Signets of Patronage unlock when the first character on an account makes it to the finish line of a campaign.

Or increase the amount of weekly points the characters are able to earn. Honestly, trudging through the Northdark Reaches tends to suck leaving little interest in slogging through with alts.
I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    10 weeks is ridiculous, along with all the other restrictions such as Dragon Seals for boons and the awful requirements on some of these fetch quests.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    pitshade said:

10 weeks is ridiculous, along with all the other restrictions such as Dragon Seals for boons and the awful requirements on some of these fetch quests.

I'd like to know how those boons will be obtainable when those seals become obsolete, as each type inevitably does after what, 2 - 3 mods?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User

I'd like to know how those boons will be obtainable when those seals become obsolete, as each type inevitably does after what, 2 - 3 mods?

Dev/ We didn't think of that. /Dev
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    In 2 to 3 mods they will probably shift to being low tier seals and then later will get phased out. Presumably, the requirements will change or be dropped, but there is no guarantee. It's like (but worse than) trying to do the Heroics quests in Avernus Wastes and Sharandar on the last alts I sent through those zones.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother