test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why can't we transfer appearance tokens?

mwkmwk Member Posts: 402 Arc User
There are some appearance tokens that are left over from doing Undercover Part 3 on some of my characters. I will never use them. Why can't players transfer appearance tokens to the bank?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    Because you can replay Ch 3 of The Cloaked Ascendancy and get more for free.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    mwkmwk Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Right :/ Nevermind.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    greywynd said:

Because you can replay Ch 3 of The Cloaked Ascendancy and get more for free.

Don't believe they give Free ones any more, except the very first time you do Chapter 3 - and that may no longer even be the case. Any additional ones now need to be purchased with Astral Diamonds.

I've done Chapter 3 Several Times, because I wanted the 3 Titles in the quest.

"A Good Person"
    "A Great Person"
    "Kind of a Big Deal"
    ╘ can google/bing this accolade/title.

The first two are earned with the Door Guard on the way out based on your choices, and the third is also based on opening conversation with the Door Guard as well. If you're interested you can google / bing it to find out. :)
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    yea same, I've done it for the titles and don't have the corresponding amount of tokens.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.