test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond (Invocation Rewards) missing

chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
I had a stack of invocation completion rewards saved up on every character of my account, about a year's worth - give or take. Now I notice they're all gone... Not just from one of my characters but from all of my many characters. No notice, no warning just items from my inventory taken without any kinds of heads-up. Yeah I understand this is their game and we're just barrowing stuff but when rewards, items and currency can be taken out of a player's account without notice - THAT'S JUST WRONG!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    What is "invocation completion reward"? Do you mean "Celestial Bag of Refining? If it is, it is not stackable. Do you mean you had 300+ of them in your inventory?

Or, do you mean "Ardent Favor" and/or "Celestial Synergy"?

Your title mentions Astral Diamond. Invocation does not give Astral Diamond for years. When it did, AD went direct to purse, not inventory.

Are you talking about 'Enchanted Coffer', 'Artifact Paraphernalia" and 'Resonant Bag'? I still have those.

Or, are you talking about XP rewards (which is not exactly related to invocation)?
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***