test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fallen Angel Wings

kivjar#9848 kivjar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
After the Fallen Angel Wings Legendary Mount was released, I redeemed and equipped them on my Rogue character.
That mount has equalizer combat power, I upgraded them to mythic, but I didn't realize that once equipped, it didn't upgrade that power to legendary either. So now I'm getting Fallen Angel Wings at Mythic but Power Equalizer at Rare/Epic.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,353 Arc User
    None of the mount has their power upgraded. The upgrade only gives higher Bolster contribution.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kivjar#9848 kivjar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    if i take a mount to have a combat power, for example tunnel vision or in this case equalizer if the mount is not mythic level that power will have a lower magnitude. Once this mount is upgraded to mythic, the aforementioned power will have a higher magnitude based on the boolster but also on the rarity level of the mount that has it.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,353 Arc User

if i take a mount to have a combat power, for example tunnel vision or in this case equalizer if the mount is not mythic level that power will have a lower magnitude. Once this mount is upgraded to mythic, the aforementioned power will have a higher magnitude based on the boolster but also on the rarity level of the mount that has it.

As far as I know,
    mount A which was originally Epic and upgraded to mythic.
    mount B which was originally legendary and upgraded to mythic.
    mount C which was originally mythic.

Mythic mount A is not the same as Mythic mount B which is not the same as Mythic mount C.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

As far as I know,
    mount A which was originally Epic and upgraded to mythic.
    mount B which was originally legendary and upgraded to mythic.
    mount C which was originally mythic.

Mythic mount A is not the same as Mythic mount B which is not the same as Mythic mount C.
    I don't understand what this comment means, my situation is that having a mount at legendary level brought to mythic (having the boolster at 100%) the relative power has not been boosted as it should have been
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    This is what fully upgraded Exp. Equalizer should look like.

I had this issue with the Omen of Despair and Stalwart power. Omen came at Mythic but the Stalwart it gave was much less than that. It's fixed now though.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    pitshade said:

This is what fully upgraded Exp. Equalizer should look like.

I had this issue with the Omen of Despair and Stalwart power. Omen came at Mythic but the Stalwart it gave was much less than that. It's fixed now though.

Yes exactly. I looked again today after yesterday's patch, but it still hasn't been fixed
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    They didn't have a patch just a server restart.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother