test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Getting new gear is really getting tough.

I have played dragonbone vale for months now, do the dragon sight treasures every week and the rest. I can't get the alloys needed (I have maybe 3) for the fortified orb and talisman, can get the Valindra gems ever??? What is up with that? Same thing on the dragon hunts, I am on level 65 but always missing something to get the gear I want/need and will be after I do ten more I am sure. If I have all the supplies you have to be level 100, it gets kind of annoying. I would like to improve my gear so I can finish Sharandar and do the VOS. Which I suppose you need to do to get into the new Neverreaches part.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

I have played dragonbone vale for months now, do the dragon sight treasures every week and the rest. I can't get the alloys needed (I have maybe 3) for the fortified orb and talisman, can get the Valindra gems ever??? What is up with that? Same thing on the dragon hunts, I am on level 65 but always missing something to get the gear I want/need and will be after I do ten more I am sure. If I have all the supplies you have to be level 100, it gets kind of annoying. I would like to improve my gear so I can finish Sharandar and do the VOS. Which I suppose you need to do to get into the new Neverreaches part.

How many dragonsight have you done so far? Do it every week? We were doing that multiple times per day and hit 12 dragonsight each. I did that for 9 characters for both main and off hand including a wizard I created recently.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 599 Arc User
    I have never done 12 in a day, usually 2 days is my fastest. I noticed I got the alloy when I did a lot of them at once. Wow nine characters, I am impressed. I can't seem to get what I need for one character.
  • Options
    I am not sure why this is in NeverwinterPreview, it is just the regular one I am trying to get the gear on, though I play in Preview and Owlbear once in a while. Do you do all nine workshops every day as well?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    jana#2651 said:

I have never done 12 in a day, usually 2 days is my fastest. I noticed I got the alloy when I did a lot of them at once. Wow nine characters, I am impressed. I can't seem to get what I need for one character.

There are 12 dragonsight treasure spots. I do 12 in each round. Then, it will have cool down. I think it is an hour. I did multiple rounds of 12 dragonsight per day (not 12 rounds per day). Each round gave me 1 or 2 alloy. More if I was very lucky.

Each round (if you don't do anything else) should take you less than 15 minutes.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    muschellka#7783 muschellka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    Dragonbone vale weapons are not worth the effort. In the new campaign, everyone will get a weapon that is endgame.
    Don't waste your time on nonsense, get busy with the new campaign, it's easier.
  • Options
    badnickname#3262 badnickname Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    You should start doing latest campaign. BiS weapon comes from there and dragon vale stuff is obsolete now. Legendary weapon you can get in 8 weeks, purple in 6 weeks if I remember correctly. Even purple weapon beats dragon vale weapon. To get them, you must do campaign and some quests. You don't have to even make a step into new master dungeon.
  • Options
    Thanks Musschelka, I can't get into the new campaigns yet and I was hoping some of the dragonvale gear would help me get through Sharandar. I think I will just try Sharandar again, finished DV long ago, and its not paying off. TY