test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiny swords

Does anyone know what those tiny swords scattered all over the place are from?
Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Dead faeries?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    They remind me of Glass Swords from the Elder Scrolls games. Maybe mod 25 is a crossover?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Someone spread wrong lawn seed for the fall. They spread a wrong kind of geo seed.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    They look like this. I've seen them around in PE and this was in Dread Ring. They just sit there floating just above the ground.

• Options
    Are they a bug or what?
  • Options
    People are saying in zone that it's a bug from the sword vanity pet so I'll put it in bugs.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Teacup Feywild Wolf Vanity Pet, is what causes this mostly...

Note: This happens far more, if people repeat to summon, then deslot the vanity pet.
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • Options
    drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    I think they are 'Jagged Dancing Blade' companion graphic left when people log off or change instance. We had a similar graphics glitch some time ago with Soul Puppets being left behind.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    It wasn't just Soul Puppets. Companions in general were being left behind. My CW found my DC's bear cub.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    The swords are the swords of the Undergeared players who died trying to fight the Shadow Dragon.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    As I said before, the cause is the Vanity Pet "Teacup Fey Wolf" earned from one of the bosses who in Expeditions in Undermountain. He used to have only 1 sword follow him, but now as you summon or desummon him, several will drop rather than having just one follow him all the time.