test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CANT CHANGE LOADOUTS

guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
edited November 2022 in General Discussion (PC)
Now with MOD 24's new update
Can't change loadouts from TANK TO DPS or other
Already try updating loadouts and unequiping everything... HELP
This is the error

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Did you try moving Empowered Chain of Scales to the bank?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    You can use apply to all loadouts on belt items now so you can try equipping something else in your belt slots and then use that before trying to change the layout.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Have no problems changing mine.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    They said something in patch notes about no longer being able to have 2 of the same kind of things in the belt, or something. Maybe there is 2 of them from before and the system says no now.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    You were never supposed to be able to use 2 trinkets in the belt. The fact that people could use the Chain of Scales and the Forger's Box together was a bug.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    greywynd said:

You were never supposed to be able to use 2 trinkets in the belt. The fact that people could use the Chain of Scales and the Forger's Box together was a bug.

I don't think you could use both at the same time. Last time I checked, the last activates would override the first one.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

We have indeed identified an issue preventing to switch loadout if there is a Forger’s Box and a Chain of Scales equipped together on the Potion Tray. The workaround shared by @forumaccount#7167 solve this issue until a fix is available: click on your Potion Tray and select "Apply to all loadouts". Thank you!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User

Did you try moving Empowered Chain of Scales to the bank?

OMG MANY THANKS MASTER
    THIS ACTUALLY WORKED
    MUCH APPRECIATED