test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Zen store not working.

Since Tuesday September 20th's extended maintenance I have no longer had functional access to the zen store. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have used a different computer, I have selected a category, I have hit the store button instead of hitting the default hotkey of "y". None of these options have fixed my account's ability to use the zen store. I am left with a blank page that says Please wait... Any other solutions? I am frustrated I missed the 3 Coal Motes for 1500 zen deal which is now gone.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,390 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    I can only say I don't have your problem.

It seems it is an issue with your account. If that is the case, this forum cannot help you. This forum is for player to help player. You need Support to check your account.

It may be helpful if you can provide a screen shot to show Support.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • alexpoa#4864 alexpoa Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Need help. I play Neverwinter with two friends, but they have been disconnected from the game every 20min for about 5 days and can't contact support
    What can I do to help them?
    #NeverwinterPS
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,390 Arc User
    edited September 2022

Need help. I play Neverwinter with two friends, but they have been disconnected from the game every 20min for about 5 days and can't contact support
    What can I do to help them?
    #NeverwinterPS

Why can't they contact support? Did they click the 'SUPPORT' above? Do you mean they contacted them but there was no response?

Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • garyraygaryray Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Zen Market is not loading