test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Content Ideas ( all welcome to contribute to topic )

tankready#0772 tankready Member Posts: 82 Arc User
edited September 2022 in General Discussion (PC)
so ive been playing neverwinter for long time and it seams to me every mod we get new gear to get to use on what? down scaled content?

dont seam much fun nor worth peoples time to do so i know there are alot of heroics and bhes in multiple maps what if..?

we made a 40 person raid que for all those maps stuck in the pass brovia, ice wind dale and so on.
Then you create a 5 man team to qualitfy for the raid que
after completeing the raid of 7 teams of 5 man groups you get a fastion item but not no ordinary fastion item but a mythic drop like a mythic emblem you can slot into your companions or mounts to eather change there colors or there fastion or put a armor peace on them

This mythic drops from the 40 man raid can only drop to 1 person and its (estimated time per raid 2hrs to complete)

So 40 man raid 7 teams of 5 preasembled teams and lets say chult the boss would be king of spines and you have to kill him but then he spawns adds over and over for 1hr and half until king of spines is dead same for yester hill in brovia but at a huger scale for these rewards

just coulpe of items that could be added to reward list down below

1. mythic emblem to slot in our comps and mounts - to change color of our comps and mounts
2. 50x unbind token packs
3. 10x enchanted keys pack
4. 50x geini gift pack

and so much more thanks for reading if you want to add to this 40 man raid topic feel free below let a friend know and spread the word maby cryptic will hear our plee lol

ps my typeing is not good so probly spelled alot words wrong :)

Comments

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I don't think older hardware can handle 40 man raids. 25 man Tiamat was reduced to 10 man because PS4/XB One/Old PCs kept getting graphically lagged out. This is also why you don't see instance maps with more than 20 players normally, the game just can't handle it, especially on older machines.