Install Arc
Options

FINAL UPDATE - [All Platforms] Extended Maintenance - September 20

2»

Comments

• Options
    chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    This is the power of the Band of Air!

The Devs created a ring so powerful that even the code could not defeat it!

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    Play station players, Read the first post of this thread.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

This is the power of the Band of Air!

The Devs created a ring so powerful that even the code could not defeat it!

The Mount Doom is located in Play Station. The Ring blows it up.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Is that black dragon frying the servers because you went and nerfed him?
  • Options
    zijrepus#8777 zijrepus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @masteryoda#6623 said:
    > Is that black dragon frying the servers because you went and nerfed him?

Still no ETA after 10 hrs?
    Black dragon must have equipped the band of air and went chuck Norris mode on the server.
  • Options
    finnbalor#7564 finnbalor Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Idk why it is Cryptic has so much trouble with Sony and their coding. Someone needs to get their <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> together and fix the game. Totally unplayable. Blue screen after log in.
  • Options
    aceswild269#3704 aceswild269 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I’m still getting an error right after launching. Is the game still down?
  • Options
    Twitter gets updates before the official forum does apparently

• Options
    kendric98kendric98 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The worse part is we miss day 1 e of hell pit.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    kendric98 said:

The worse part is we miss day 1 e of hell pit.

Hell pit does not start until Thursday.

• Options
    zijrepus#8777 zijrepus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @masteryoda#6623 said:
    > Twitter gets updates before the official forum does apparently

I hope they are making somesort of progress. Last update on this thread was 1236pm?
    For the inconvenience, Maybe they will give all Play station users a 30% discount on abysmal chicken vanity pets.
  • Options
    Looking like il be losing 1 day of my vip rewards awesome
  • Options
    droadz#7403 droadz Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    New patch for ps4 up now
  • Options

• Options
    privatejimmy#7757 privatejimmy Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Hey cryptic, is it possible for the dev team to create account unlocks for mythic companions/insignias/mounts and maybe even max level bags? I know its a lot to ask for but this is just quality of life that allows players to build multiple characters and enjoy the game more. Thank you.
  • Options
    heat719#8423 heat719 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    i just wanted to say thank you all (dev team) for a quick fix to the playstation server yesterday- and a big thanks to whoevers idea it was to send out a makegood for that week we had the last issue... this type of gesture is much appreciated from the players affected by these issues.. i just wish someone would do something about the ppl who were affected by the paranoid delusion bard issue i keep writing in about- and keep getting ignored/nothing done.. please fix/do something on that issue too- November will be a year already... ( it should be removed off from being able to be posted on auction house till fixed- cause if not other ppl will be out of astral diamonds/zen - and they will feel ripped off-like myself (cause my zen/diamonds gone not replaced- & comp still not working)- all for a vanity pet currently if used on bard character.. and help desk isnt able to help players affected by this.. like come on...
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Not recieve my make good gift on ps4 others have but I have not, why is this?
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Not recieve my make good gift on ps4 others have but I have not, why is this?

I assume you checked the claim agent and I assume you did the Rothe Valley partially.
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    Just logged in after update on XBox and I can no longer type with keyboard in chat box. I now am required to press X to open the dialog box just like using a controller to type.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    xelliz said:

Just logged in after update on XBox and I can no longer type with keyboard in chat box. I now am required to press X to open the dialog box just like using a controller to type.

This (or Bug Report (XBox) foum) is where you should report to. This thread is about Sep 20 maintenance, 7 days ago.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1266029/xbo-ps-scheduled-maintenance-9-27
  • Options
    delinda#4075 delinda Member Posts: 1 New User
    I need help!! I can not get into hell pit. It says I have the quest on another character but I do not. I checked. I can also not link my account and am unable to submit a ticket. Someone please assist me.