Allow Items That You Usually Buy in Bulk to be Bought in Bulk

fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
Examples:

- Pinatas from the Summer Festival
- Explorer Maps from the Stronghold Marketplace
- Creations of Wonder Pack

I'm sure there are other examples. There are multiple issues:

- Stack size set to 1 for items you usually buy in bulk
- To add insult to injury, there seems to be a CD on some items so you have to wait between purchases to not trigger an error (claiming account wide items from the Reclaim Agent is such an example, Explorer Maps as well)
- Sometimes the stack size is too low. Have no good example of the top of my head, but definitely ran into situation where I wanted to buy a few thousand of something and had to click 20 times bc the max stack size was 100. Think Insignias in the Trade Bar Store are capped that way, although that's not as much of an annoyance to me personally. Still why not set all bulk items to 999?

Comments

• tyrlaan#5615 tyrlaan Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    I would want to change the request to:

Allow all items which stack to be bought in stacks. In stacks of at least the item´s max stack size so you don´t have to fill a 999 stack with purchases of 10s or the like. It can´t be that difficult to code.

Buying AD bags to spend guild marks during stronghold week was a piñata in the hamster. The error message for the delay between single purchases just made it worse.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    This has been requested for years. The more comprehensive coverage (as covering different aspect of this topic) was in the CDP. Well, so far, it is not going anywhere and it is not something dev did not know about.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    CDP was tossed when Whiteside headed out the door.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.