test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please remove currency items that requires participation in pvp

mehwar#3996 mehwar Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2022 in Player Feedback (PC)
Theres a lot of cool stuff from the guild stronghold that requires PVP currency (banner). Because of the fact that pvp is currently dead in the game, I hope you can remove the requirements from those items that need banner just like the reworked dragonflight. Everything can be bought by using guild marks. Thanks and I hope you consider it

Moderator edited title to make thread in line with forum rules - re: no petitions.
Post edited by kreatyve on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited August 2022

Theres a lot of cool stuff from the guild stronghold that requires PVP currency (banner). Because of the fact that pvp is currently dead in the game, I hope you can remove the requirements from those items that need banner just like the reworked dragonflight. Everything can be bought by using guild marks. Thanks and I hope you consider it

Cool stuffs, you mean these ones.

vendor

I can easily assume that interest is due their current price tags in AH. Cuz rest stuffs who require Banners are just pvp gear.

About two hours ago I where in Guild vs guild pvp ( 20 vs 20). And players loved it. Some where motivated cuz wanted to get these pvp realated items/gear, some simply wanted distraction.

So why remove thing which motivate players to do pvp??
    Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 407 Arc User

It's not "just like the reworked dragonflight" is it?. The dragonflight items still require plenty of fangs (the dragonflight equivalent of banners}. The requirement that was removed was for the old armaments that were crafted with masterwork 1 and became impossible because you can't get the ingredients any more.

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    The things that require PVP currency are usually only good for PVP.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.