test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fix the adventure shards of power gathering for the guild

themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User
We already lost 10 adventure shards every 3 days for sharandar that never got replaced in some other way, now we received a huge SLAP in the face with the new Tyranny. WoD support was nice now we have to kill 3 heralds and takes soooooo long time waiting for them even to appear, people just give up, we can't be forced to wait. Guilds that are already done with gathering shards dont have this problem but many many guilds are still doing their best and you just continue cutting our wings. To not talk about the tyranny that you can get on every character only after you start doing the dragon hunts... like really do we need to do dragon hunts on all the chars, don't you know they are BORING now that you have these dragons in WoD for support, in SH for Dragon flight and in Dragon hunts!! everyone finished ideas? putting all on these dragons? They are a nice rework but not that all we have to do now is kill dragons all day. Sorry but this guild abbandoment is really frustraiting and not fair at all.

if everything is so difficult leave only IWD and dread ring just put that they give 20 adv each always instead of 10. simple and fast solution. no herald dragons in wod and nothing for the 4th day. Because this is getting redicoulous. Or as some suggested that we can get adventure shards with heroic encounters. But please be realistic and fair this time.

Comments

• Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    themoore said:

We already lost 10 adventure shards every 3 days for sharandar that never got replaced in some other way, now we received a huge SLAP in the face with the new Tyranny. WoD support was nice now we have to kill 3 heralds and takes soooooo long time waiting for them even to appear, people just give up, we can't be forced to wait. Guilds that are already done with gathering shards dont have this problem but many many guilds are still doing their best and you just continue cutting our wings. To not talk about the tyranny that you can get on every character only after you start doing the dragon hunts... like really do we need to do dragon hunts on all the chars, don't you know they are BORING now that you have these dragons in WoD for support, in SH for Dragon flight and in Dragon hunts!! everyone finished ideas? putting all on these dragons? They are a nice rework but not that all we have to do now is kill dragons all day. Sorry but this guild abbandoment is really frustraiting and not fair at all.

if everything is so difficult leave only IWD and dread ring just put that they give 20 adv each always instead of 10. simple and fast solution. no herald dragons in wod and nothing for the 4th day. Because this is getting redicoulous. Or as some suggested that we can get adventure shards with heroic encounters. But please be realistic and fair this time.

Yep I've pretty much given up upgrading my guild because it takes far to long just go from guild level 1 to 2 unless you can get a huge amount of players, majority of which have no interest in being in low guild and little interest the monotonous grind, another game I have played used a tier system where its cheaper to upgrade if your a small guild and increase as you build you guild members, which was a much more friendly an inviting way to get into guild building. This is so daunting and grind heavy with very little benefits till you get into the high guild levels and making time spent feel not worth the effort what so ever, yes everyone could just go join an established guild but many don't want to if that going to be the case that we should all just join an established guild than you may as well remove new guild creation.

But yes please do something to make build a new guild more inviting than it is.
  • Options
    themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    I agree fully, guilds growth has been abandoned completely
  • Options
    tyrlaan#5615 tyrlaan Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Yeah the adventurer shard income dropped already when they made Sharandar 40k+ and has dropped even more by turning WoD into a wasteland by removing the ToD campaign.

Best bet for adventurer shards is the 2x shards Stronghold week and doing lots of Stronghold HEs with alts to get influence and shards. But with these kind of bottlenecks, guild progress is 3-4 times a year. I.e. barely none.

I miss the times when you had guild progress along the way while playing the game.