test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Control Wizard targeting and other issues

I'm on PS5. And I noticed that there are lots of times that my ray of frost doesn't produce the "beam" that targets enemies. I have tried everything I can think of - moving up, moving back, changing camera angle, etc. I've checked to make sure that a) the enemy isn't dead or dying from another DoT, b) that I'm not stunned or otherwise immobilized, c) that it's not an auto-targeting issue, or d) lag. I lose a LOT of potential damage and also lose the AP gain I need. I've asked other players, who have said "it's a known issue" and that you have to turn your character backwards and walk backwards to "reset" combat. This is utterly ridiculous. Please look into it and fix it.

Also, for the first time in the years I've been playing CW, steal time has this awful visual effect, like the camera is bouncing in and out very, very fast. I get nauseated by it. It's an important encounter for AOE damage. Whatever was done to "add" this visual effect, please, for goodness sakes, undo it. I have invested too much time and energy in this toon to just walk away from it because it's making me nauseous.