test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can we get an option to rebind which key we have to hold to skip cutscenes?

I still miss pressing whatever key you like once to skip a cutscene. I get that it was changed to avoid accidental skips of cutscenes but I would like the option to at least change the key we have to hold. That way I could set it to something like capslock and not have to move my hand to the Esc key whenever I have to skip a cutscene.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Can we get an option to skip cutscenes that we currently can't skip?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I remain skeptical about the existence of "Accidentally Skipping Cutscenes"
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    Cutsceness ar so annoying and i hate them LOL...after you seen them 10000 some dungeons or trials have 2 or 3 in less then 5 min...Just ALT TAB and keep youtube open thats all you can do .,before you could just click escape on some but now you have to keep pressing ...they are awful and not worth watching them
  • mignon#7663 mignon Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Pressing ESC too early might cause that window to pop up that says you will be logged out in 30 seconds. After that every boss fight you have to cancel that window again because it pops up. Using the ESC key for cutscenes is really frustrating.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Cutscenes are really annoying after the first 1000 times or so.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.