test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hunt Modifier question to other players

So I can't seem to understand why people are not only wasting their ad upgrading certain modifiers but also why use these in random public groups I just don't understand why people are making unnecessarily harder for themselves and others. So the hunt modifiers in question here is Tricky Reversal, Itty Bitty & Ferocity. I'm not here to argue with anyone but I would like to try to understand if there is a valid reason for even bothering with these particular modifiers.

Let's look at each mod in more detail.

Tricky Reversal - this mod causes at-will powers to damage players - this mod is used to earn Dragon Finger Bones
Itty Bitty - this mod causes all players to deal less damage and take more damage - this mod is used to earn Dragon Horns &/or Dragon Claws
Ferocity - this causes the dragon to deal more damage - again this mod is used to earn Dragon Horns &/or Dragon Claws

Now let's take a look at these Dragon parts we are trying to farm from these mods.

Dragon Finger Bones - this Dragon part is used to purchase mythic rings,2/5 of the new artifacts & Mythic Dragon Potions - this part can be acquired by using either Tricky Reversal &/OR Resilience.
Dragon Horns & Dragon Claws - this part is used to purchase the gear from the first page of the hunt store and some scrolls and potions - this part can be acquired by using ANY Easy or Medium Modifer

Now we look at the alternatives to these mods

Resilience - this caused the Dragon to have a little extra health, which is easily a better alternative to being constantly damaged by your At- Will powers and causing healers to struggle.
ANY Easy or Medium modifiers - which there is alot of choice....
Hindered Recovery - player ability cooldown time increased
Master's Zeal - Dragon Minions are more powerful
Pointless - player action point gain reduced
Deaths Door - player spawns a wraith on Death

Personally I'd go for Master's Zeal and Deaths Door, as generally Dragon minions are meh anyway usually only being around for a temporary time, and Deaths Door is easy to not activate as long as no one dies to many times the puppets are easy to stay on top of, regardless I'd rather use absolutely any other easy or medium modifiers except for Itty Bitty and Ferocity these just sound like the most foolish choice possible.

And yes Resilience makes more sense than Tricky Reversal so why bother with Tricky Reversal at all?

Please don't say if you use both Resilience and Tricky reversal you get more parts as this is only valid in my opinion in premade groups, no one ever says what mods they want to use before putting them up in Random public groups so if your going into a public run hoping to have both of them selected is silly may as well go do a premade, for me I prefer using one mod for each part required I'd usually go for Easily Irritated + Limited Conditioning + Resilience 80% of the time and the other 20% il choose Master's Zeal and Deaths Door. I find this set up to be the most efficient and the least damaging to the rest of the players in the group.

But yes I'm willing to hear if anyone has any valid reason for bothering with the mods, I have outlined above, within Random public groups.