test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wulfgar Hair style not showing up as option

sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
I recently purchased the Wulfgar hair style from the zen store and added it to my account but when i went to the tower of alterations to change my hairstyle it did not show up in the list. Is the style not allowed on Aasmir males? If it is not can I get my zen back?
Tagged:

Comments

• earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    Hi there
    Here is a response I got when I lodged a ticket on this issue
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the delayed response due to the high volume of tickets in our queue. I understand the Wulfgar's Hairstyle does not show up for your Aasimar race when you try to change its appearance. Let me see what I can do for you.

I'd like to clarify first that as per design, some hairstyles are not available for the Aasimar race. What I can suggest is you may submit a feedback in the official forums so the developers can review if they can possibly apply a change in the future to allow this hairstyle for this race. You may post your feedback and suggestion using the link below.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/categories/player-feedback-pc

If you are unable to post in the forum please contact the Community team as issues related to the forum is handled by them. You can contact them directly by sending an email to "Community@crypticstudios.com". Please make sure to include as many details as possible about the forum issue you encountered.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you experience any issues in the future.
    Regards,
    GM Chroma
    Game Master

also made a thread about this last year

No, I am saying the hairstyle purchased does not show for Aasimar but does for Gith.. ( recently changed one character to Gith and know the hairstyle is there for that race.)

But thanks for your post.. it maybe due to zen bought hairstyles for male Aasimar that is having the problem, good to know they work for females at least. If people bought male hairstyles and had no problem with applying them to their male Aasimar character, this would also be good to know because that would mean this problem is just happening on my account.

the ticket I submitted a few months back on this issue:

I was checking quite frequently to see if it would show up in the ToA hair section but after a month or 2 of checking I gave up.. I will make sure it hasn't been fixed recently.
    edit:
    still unavailable

The zen store page for this item should state clearly any races it can't be used on IMO
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits