test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friendly Request to Healers

I know you have a hard time managing your healing pool, I know it's hard to heal people when they are spread out and moving around, I know many of you are very very good at the role you have chosen, I will pop potions and stones and scrolls when I can to help make your job easier, I'm not going to get mad because of not being able to heal at a certain time for a number of reasons, I do get it's not always easy to keep up but know as a tank I do everything I can to ensure I and the whole team take as little damage as possible I do everything I can to hold the aggro and if I go down I'm prepared to revive myself instantly. So I do not want this to seem like I'm ranting or trying to give every healer a hard time, I main paladin so I know both tank and healer roles pretty well, so let's get to the point to my request here.

The Ancient Dragon Chew Toy Mechanic - I main tank almost 65k with all defence stats between 60-90%, every hunt I pop the damage resistance scrolls and every bit of food and potions I have to boost my survivability as much as possible, however this mechanic still hits like a truck, and sometimes it can happen consecutively, if your not in range or your out of mana/divinity I get it I need to heal myself but if you are in range and you have what you need to heal, please pop that heal as soon as I'm in it's mounth, it's a 2-3hit attack which is very inconsistent, sometimes it will do only 25% damage, sometimes it will do 50% or even 75% and sometimes it won't even do anything, but it is the worst mechanic, I don't require you to heal every single bit of damage just this mechanic, basically if your not popping a heal before I land on the floor it may be too late. My most comfortable experience has been with healers who manage to be very reactive to this mechanic. Again I'm not here to moan at all the healers, I just hope some healers who are a little unreactive to maybe learn something, usually the dragon will raise its head up as an indication its about to bite, and I'm not getting mad for missing the timing now and again but please try to watch for this timing.

Thank you for the work you do and the role you play, I'm not trying to be overly critical, so sorry for any that may feel offended