test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to start a VERY small guild...but need 4 more....

A few close friends are thinking of starting up NW and id like to build a Guild for us. Im a returning player and I know there used to be "temp" players that would help create them. Is this still a thing? Looking to possible start this relatively soon.

Thank you very much

Tilden

Best Answers

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

A few close friends are thinking of starting up NW and id like to build a Guild for us. Im a returning player and I know there used to be "temp" players that would help create them. Is this still a thing? Looking to possible start this relatively soon.

Thank you very much

Tilden

You can always ask if anyone in PE can help out. You can always wait for your few close friends to join first.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    Answer ✓
    Just get your friends (if there are 4 of them) to make a party to create a guild. Fairly easy.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Answers

• silentkarma#4406 silentkarma Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Ill give PE a shot as I think it's a Min of L15 to have them join from what I read? I just wasn't sure if there was any form of issue with the NW rules that says you can't do that anymore lol last thing I want to do is HAMSTER off the RNG gods XD TY TY Follow up question, and this one is a curious one, but do most people still charge from what you know? Just so I don't get robbed or shortchange anyone. Thank you so much again!
    edited July 2022

Ill give PE a shot as I think it's a Min of L15 to have them join from what I read? I just wasn't sure if there was any form of issue with the NW rules that says you can't do that anymore lol last thing I want to do is HAMSTER off the RNG gods XD TY TY Follow up question, and this one is a curious one, but do most people still charge from what you know? Just so I don't get robbed or shortchange anyone. Thank you so much again!

No idea what you mean by "do most people still charge from what you know?". I don't know anyone is charging anyone for what they know and I have been here since mod 3. If anyone is charging you, walk away.

I know that people were looking for like 50-100g before about 3 years back lol So just was wondering. I REALLY apprecite all of your replies. Stay safe!!!

I know that people were looking for like 50-100g before about 3 years back lol So just was wondering. I REALLY apprecite all of your replies. Stay safe!!!

50 to 100 gold is nothing (for whoever gives and whoever receives) but you should still walk away.
    Na its not at all, but was just wondering so I didnt commit to something redonkulous lol