test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to access the NW game server on Arc

Hi all,
Cannot access the game this morning, keep getting error codes and it crashes to desktop. Have logged a ticket but just wondered if anyone else is experiencing any technical issues at present?
Tagged:

Answers

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Find the resident .exe on your computer and bypass the Arc launcher.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • iamstormy743#4720 iamstormy743 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Find the resident .exe on your computer and bypass the Arc launcher.

Thanks for replying, unfortunately I am unable to locate this file on my PC, :/
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter.exe"
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    Make your own shortcut.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    But he has to find it first.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited July 2022

Hi all,
    Cannot access the game this morning, keep getting error codes and it crashes to desktop. Have logged a ticket but just wondered if anyone else is experiencing any technical issues at present?

You can find out where it's installed by clicking OPTIONS in the Client Window. This shows how to enable PROXY (which) you don't need to do; yet looking just below that it tells you where it's installed. Then you can try closing ARC, and launching directly from there as others above said to try.

Also do a Force Verify also shown above, before you try reinstalling. I'd also see if you can update your Graphics Drivers, that sometimes also helps fix problems.