test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Supports need to enchant combat with offensive stats :c

skyhandler#6010 skyhandler Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2022 in PvE Discussion
Firstly sorry for my english, I'm using the translator xD

The lack of combat enchantment of combat for supports with offensive stats

With the changes made to the enchantments, it is noted that none have been added for offensive status contribution supports.

In this way, I believe that some combat enchant should be implemented for supports similar to the description below.

The Yin Yang I can't think of a proper name xD

Decrease outgoing damage of enemy in 10% around of you in a area of 50'

When you heal a ''friend'' in 10% of your max. HP u stacks a 2,5% increase to u Power, critical strike and critical severity for 8 seconds. This effect can stack a maximum of 5 times and refreshes its duration with a new stack, still keep status after resets. Upon reaching 3 resets of stacks, all 3 stacks are consumed and you gain 10% of u max Action Point.

Comments

• masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Not needed.
  • skyhandler#6010 skyhandler Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I think otherwise.
    In this way, in addition to enabling builds with more diverse companions, it helps in teamplay, this sameness of everyone the same build is exhausting.
    edited July 2022
    It won't enable builds with more diverse companions, in terms of companions your either going for a augment or a striker, augments are augments until there's alot more to choose from with decent stats everyone will run the same augments for what best suits their character, in terms of strikers people will always aim for having either best single target striker or best aoe.
    Combat Enchantments with damage reduction already exist there is 3 or 4 combat enchantments for support classes most for tanks, only healers are missing a combat enchantment specifically for their role and considering the item level cost there better off not bothering with them or if they want a little extra security they can slot soul charge damage reduction and a free revive. Healers are able to cap their required stats without any need for combat enchantment if anything it easier without taking the 5%penalty you get from having a combat enchantment. Also the thing you suggested sound well broken that if that was implemented it would be used by everyone who can benefit from it so again not going to prevent people running the same stuff.
  • skyhandler#6010 skyhandler Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I understand your point of view.
    But the fact that you can bring the most of to your healer and contribute buffs and debuffs companions to your party would make it much more public power.
    the enchantment would only work only for healer, there are yes enchants combat of damage reduction , but none that a debuff in the area around of you.
    Of course the enchantment can be adjusted, the idea is just to bring something beneficial to the healer, your idea free revive is something interesting that can replace damage reduction.
    The idea is to bring something that benefits and is specific to this paragon ''healer''.
    If the tank is doing his job correctly and the dps aren't idiots than the healer shouldn't need to also be reducing damage, I'm not against healers having a combat enchantment but I can understand why cryptic may have had problems coming up with one specific to the healer, mostly because they already have all the outgoing healing stats available through gear and companions and enchantments and they get to benefit from a good bit if dps gear too, you see the second part of your enchantment idea giving offensive stats will be abused by dps, and I know you think it should only work for healers when they heal but if an enchantment came out that gives offensive stats as % like the ribcage there will be outcry to make it so dps can also use it and yeah if do that every dps will run it with the new ribcage.

So yeah I think cryptic know they need to be careful with not making overpowered enchantments, because of this I don't think anyone really knows what a good combat enchantment would be for specifically healers.