test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mark the guy

sinneblomsinneblom Member Posts: 64 Arc User
When i mark the person (most of the time the tank) we both can't open doors to continue a dungeon. We stay in combat. I already talked about that in the forum a few months ago! Especially in VoS ( Vault of the Stars) it is a bugger when we enter the labyrinth in wich are a few doors. Marked person and me can't enter... i unmarked the person also strange because there isn't a button to do that and have to place the mark on myself. Strange to make healing more easy to mark one but not have a button to undo that mark with a click. So i wonder did i miss something or isn't that stil not fixed.

Comments

• Options
    zapline258zapline258 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    sinneblom said:

When i mark the person (most of the time the tank) we both can't open doors to continue a dungeon. We stay in combat. I already talked about that in the forum a few months ago! Especially in VoS ( Vault of the Stars) it is a bugger when we enter the labyrinth in wich are a few doors. Marked person and me can't enter... i unmarked the person also strange because there isn't a button to do that and have to place the mark on myself. Strange to make healing more easy to mark one but not have a button to undo that mark with a click. So i wonder did i miss something or isn't that stil not fixed.

Your not crazy...they haven't really fixed this issue for a couple of mods now. Basically when you mark someone it puts them in combat. Problem is after all the mobs are dead it still puts you and whoever is marked in combat for a brief while. It has gotten a bit better but still a problem.