test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ARC'ed Again

I would like a simple answer as to why a Mythic Mount Choice Pack isn't one? I found it fascinating that I was going to choose the Balloon's for my "Mythic" choice only to open it and receive the Hags Cauldron... I mean wow, Already had that one quite awhile ago. It's bad enough that I quit chasing meta for the game after Mod 16. After all what's the point? Areas that I had to grind to get boons for and required certain items for said boons that I farmed for future alts to have an easier ride are worth 10 AD ?!? I use to play to achieve end game equipment and for the Endgame Dungeon runs. Now I couldn't care less about endgame stuff. RNG in this game is horrific nothing more to me than a slot machine. My view on the Dragon Hunting Event as follows: Why didn't you just have this as an on going thing in the Well of Dragons with the Update? Why would you think as a DPS player I would be content with a Black Opal when on average I was burning through 20 to 25 Stones of Healing? Think about it for a moment. A BABY DRAGON has about 32,000,000 hit points. Hit radius don't get me started on that. I was BEHIND the dragon when it used the claw swipe and lost 50% health. Way behind their cone attack.... You guessed it, hit by it yet again. I love Advanced Dungeons and Dragons (old 1st and 2nd Edition player). I was DONE with the Dragon Event day 4. Why? Because why grind it for poor RNG just to have all that great gear being trash next Mod. As players we are caught in a wash , rinse, repeat cycle. How many times do people have to gripe about RNG, Server Disconnects, Threat generation and holding aggro of mob spawns. Playing a Devout has at least educated me to: 1. Delete my Barbarian (Loved that Gith). 2. Play my Ranger and Warlock farther back in dungeons and my Rogue positioned to keep an eye on the healer and engage those mob spawn so the healer can get away from them. The healer can't do their job if they're D.O.A. in a mob spawn.