test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you for running the guild events at the same time as the jubilee event

In previous years I had a ton of space in my inventory filled with stronghold coupons from the jubiulee event until the next guild marks event came along. This year I can donate them as I get them and have a lot more free slots in my inventory.

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    I think our Guild stopped doing Guild runs or regular events a long time ago, even the Alliance which is mostly 20 level guilds doesn't schedule even something once a week. :(

Many Guilds also have far less logging in, or only a few that stay more than an hour.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    strathkin said:

I think our Guild stopped doing Guild runs or regular events a long time ago, even the Alliance which is mostly 20 level guilds doesn't schedule even something once a week. :(

Many Guilds also have far less logging in, or only a few that stay more than an hour.

He was not talking about guild run. There is more or less no guild run because Dragonflight is not available. He was talking about guild event as 2xGuild mark and Guild mark discount. Jubilee drops vouchers and can put into the coffer (without doing any "guild run").

I have been dropping vouchers to alliance coffers without seeing one guild mate. For me, it is more about personal gain.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    I know, I didn't think it was wise to run 2x Guild during Jubilee.

Still it's been a few years since people ever even gathered together to do Guild Events once or twice a week, and with Dragons removed that's even worse. I thought they were going to at least improve them, so they didn't require just at-wils to defeat.

Yet seems that won't be this release...

Update: Seems Julia did update this below.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1265375/greed-of-the-dragonflight

So we will be getting Dragonflight back, I had heard they were improving Dragon's I just thought it be for M23; it's likely just slightly delayed. Not a big deal, still nice to know it will be coming back.
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    strathkin said:

I know, I didn't think it was wise to run 2x Guild during Jubilee.

Still it's been a few years since people ever even gathered together to do Guild Events once or twice a week, and with Dragons removed that's even worse. I thought they were going to at least improve them, so they didn't require just at-wils to defeat.

Yet seems that won't be this release...

Well, I won't say if they are smart or not. However, it is super beneficial to me. I got about 100K guild mark by doing Jubilee and stocking up MW scrolls. I don't know if they will be useful. No regular guild event could give me that much in one week (and the week is still not done yet).

In addition, thank to you, I also stock up guild overload enchantment.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***