test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Antiquities Scholar and Obsolete Campaign Currency

bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
edited June 2022 in General Discussion (PC)
I gotta say, I'm really enjoying opening 2000+ boxes of 10 AD after cashing in my ToD campaign currency.
Could there not have been an option to buy a box of 100 AD for 10 like was done with Old Sharandar?
Is this a punishment for people who had a lot of Dragon Hoard Coins banked?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    It would be better to exchange that for guild mark and there will be 2x guild mark tomorrow.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    I hadn't even thought about turning it into guild marks. Is there anything other than overload enchants worth buying from the guild stores these days?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User

I hadn't even thought about turning it into guild marks. Is there anything other than overload enchants worth buying from the guild stores these days?

Usual. Scroll. Get the mat. Sell the mat.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    My first character had 5000 dragon coins.

My hand is still spasming.
  • Options
    dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    I'm leaving those in my inventory for now in the hopes of getting an "open all" button.
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.