test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STATS Dropped 7000

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 585 Arc User
I naturally have contacted support about this, yesterday I had 51, 447 I believe after I bought zen to buy another mote and bought more glyphs of power with AD. I had just done that the day before, the refining process to get to 50, 743. The actual helpful lady in support suggested I mention to the developers here that I had also spent a mote glyphs all the refinement points to refine my stamina bonus enchantment and nothing happened the stats did not go up then at all. Well before I got a chance to just post that issue my stats dropped yesterday afternoon or evening to 44,743 like a 7000 drop which is not acceptable to say the least. I have no step to reproduce other than when I got done trying to get influence for my guild I decided to play Respens game whatever the one who isn't portobellos name is. I did, got nothing no surprise there, went to the tradebar dealers and got some insignias to turn into insignia powder to upgrade insignias and saw that my stats dropped. I was told by the head support guy they can do nothing because so many things can cause your stats to go down. I CHANGED NO GEAR, SAME COMPANION AND MOUNT, I ONLY REFINED A FEW THINGS. How is it frigging possible he can't check that. Anyway I hope a developer will help me because I want my stats back. I am sure you can understand how infuriating it is for ones stats to disappear. That happened when you dropped everyone to 20. It happened again with your wonderful change of enchantments but now that I have finally gotten higher than Ihave been it is not okay. Help please.

Comments

• aurumreclusa#1147 aurumreclusa Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    One thing I can tell you bonus enchants give no IL at all.
  • utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Is your companion dismissed? Maybe post pics of your gear, enchancements, boons, companions and mounts. If this really is a recent bug, more reports will be coming. but at the moment, it is very likely something you overlooked.
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    They finally came back. I think it was a bug from the dungeon master but it could have been my fault. If the bonus enchants don't give you more stats then they should not say refine on them period. Thats just wrong considering what it costs now to refine anything. Thank you both for answering!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    jana#2651 said:

They finally came back. I think it was a bug from the dungeon master but it could have been my fault. If the bonus enchants don't give you more stats then they should not say refine on them period. Thats just wrong considering what it costs now to refine anything. Thank you both for answering!

The bonus enchant give you 'percentage'. People are trying their best NOT to raise item level but just the stat. Raising percentage without raising item level is a very good thing. Increasing item level is a bad thing when you did that wrong.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    Why don't they want there item level raised? Because it makes the game get harder?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    jana#2651 said:

Why don't they want there item level raised? Because it makes the game get harder?

If you raise the item level by raising "bad" stat for your build, it drops down the "good" stat of your build and makes it less powerful.

For an analogy, item level is weight, good stat is muscle, bad stat is fat. If you increase your weight by increasing fat, it is usually a bad thing.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11481603-combat-rework

Not a guide but some information. Pay attention to the section about 'ratings'.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***