test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lower appointed vendor

masterjr#2077 masterjr Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Hey there,

NickthePaladin here, I love the idea of putting new items in the vendor to make it more usable. The stadolf mythic account is amazing 5 token trade. However I think with the introduction to mythic, it is worth doing these events 5
Times to be able to get these amazing bolster gainers. Though I do not think the legendary mounts should be 5. I think it should be

1 token for the bag and coal mote

3 tokens for legendary mounts

5 tokens for mythic companions

And as you add either other mythic or even legendary companions or other items it follows mostly like this so it is a goal to achieve. So if you added a legendary companion 3 tokens and then if you added a mythic mount 5 tokens.

This is atleast my thought and I hope others feel like this too!!

Comments

• Options
    plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    It used to be 4 tokens for the legendary mount and, when the mythic comp showed up, that was 5. Recently, the leg mount changed to 5 - ripoff. If legendary and mythic cost the same, I’m going mythic. Luckily, for me, I already got the mount for 4.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • Options
    anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    This is a brilliant idea, legendary and mythic items do not have the same impact on your characters, it is not logical that they should cost the same to acquire
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    ---
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    plan009 said:

It used to be 4 tokens for the legendary mount and, when the mythic comp showed up, that was 5. Recently, the leg mount changed to 5 - ripoff. If legendary and mythic cost the same, I’m going mythic. Luckily, for me, I already got the mount for 4.

Uhm, pretty sure you're wrong here. It has always been 5 tokens since the beginning of these types of events.

Anyway I agree completely with the idea of making it 3 tokens for legendary items.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • Options
    edited April 2022

Uhm, pretty sure you're wrong here. It has always been 5 tokens since the beginning of these types of events.

That was what I remember too when I wrote the original post above yours. However, I was not able to do a quick search to confirm that. Sometime, my memory can be wrong and it is not material to the topic of this thread. Hence, I replaced the post with '---' (my way to erase a post).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

plan009 said:

Anyway I agree completely with the idea of making it 3 tokens for legendary items.
    Pretty sure I’m right, though I don’t feel like looking it up. :) It’s just memory, including a friend being annoyed who hasn’t gotten either, yet.

Doesn’t really matter, though, since it’s still a ripoff to charge the same for leg and myth. Seems to me everything has 5 levels, so myth=5, leg=4 and so on, but I’m happy to go along with the 3 tokens idea for leg, lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    plan009 said:

plan009 said:

Pretty sure I’m right, though I don’t feel like looking it up. :) It’s just memory, including a friend being annoyed who hasn’t gotten either, yet.

Doesn’t really matter, though, since it’s still a ripoff to charge the same for leg and myth. Seems to me everything has 5 levels, so myth=5, leg=4 and so on, but I’m happy to go along with the 3 tokens idea for leg, lol.
    The very first event for this was Hell Pit on Nov 21, 2019. The following video was posted on Jan 20, 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJsr0sieDTw

At 9:20, you can see it needs 5 token for legendary.

As a side note, during the search, I found my own 3 videos of hell pit made in Nov 2019. Unfortunately, my own videos did not talk to the vendor. I have done every event for this since and it took me 5 tokens for the legendary mount.
  • Options
    Well, then, I guess it’s we who are ripping off the vendor by getting a mythic comp at the same price as the leg mount, lol.