test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Watler Companion Equip Bonus Broken

mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
If the Portobello campaign is removed from the game, the equip bonus of this companion is obsolete. Can we get an estimate of if/when this companion will be corrected to reflect the current state of the game? May want to fix the Icosahedron equip bonus while you're at it.

Comments

• Options
    chisca17chisca17 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Don't change the deflect chance part of the bonus though.
  • Options
    finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Simple question to the opener of this tread..

Give me a list with companions who also have movement speeds, give me a list of gear wich have movement speed on it..
    And compare that with the amount of a for tank usable list..
    Tanks dont need/want movement speed, they want/need solid stats..

As for classes who are not very familiar with Tank classes, let me say this..
    Deflect is one of the key stats for a solid build tank for improving survivalbillity with the massive incoming damages (especially in endgame cases) wich makes it easier for healers to keep eye on DPS classes too for periodic healings..
    Its better for tank, its better for healers and not to forget (especially the blindfolded ones) DPS group...
    Breaking down essential stats for tank will indirectly hurts everyone..

My advice, level up a tank and experience the difficulties tanks are facing
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • Options
    mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    > @finmakin said:
    > Simple question to the opener of this tread..
    >
    > Give me a list with companions who also have movement speeds, give me a list of gear wich have movement speed on it..
    > And compare that with the amount of a for tank usable list..
    > Tanks dont need/want movement speed, they want/need solid stats..
    >
    > As for classes who are not very familiar with Tank classes, let me say this..
    > Deflect is one of the key stats for a solid build tank for improving survivalbillity with the massive incoming damages (especially in endgame cases) wich makes it easier for healers to keep eye on DPS classes too for periodic healings..
    > Its better for tank, its better for healers and not to forget (especially the blindfolded ones) DPS group...
    > Breaking down essential stats for tank will indirectly hurts everyone..
    >
    > My advice, level up a tank and experience the difficulties tanks are facing

Hey there. Aye, I just did that! It wasn't bad at all. My first try at tanking was VoS and the group had one death. My defense was 42% and awareness as 34% stat and movement was about 76%. Cheers!