test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lair quest bugs

Please FIX the real game breaking stuff. Seriously it's been a year since they've been reported.

Sacrificial victims(tyranny of draggons), biggrins tomb(icewind dale), forge spire(dread ring) etc. After going through entire lair you're unable to claim the reward from the chest, it's empty. Therefore the portal to leave doesn't open, quests can't be finished and it stalls the campaign progress.

Players have been BEGGING you to look into this FOREVER now. Many have left the game.

With a weekly updates what excuses do you find for yourselves?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    No. it is not yet a year. It happened after mod 22 launch when they changed the enchantment system. It was about 3 months ago, Jan 11, 2022.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    jebediah#1360 jebediah Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > No. it is not yet a year. It happened after mod 22 launch when they changed the enchantment system. It was about 3 months ago, Jan 11, 2022.

This is correct. Came back to game after a 5 year break and was just finishing up Undermountain Expeditions, not Heroic yet, when the update dropped.

Started Well of Dragons and was looking forward to doing the Campaigns, it had been 5 years since I last played. Finally had all my gear from Seals vendor with Enchants and Reinforcements and the like, when BAM, Mod 22 drops! Lost all my enchantments and stuff. Since I had just returned to game, nothing was refined past LVL 2-5, so it was all useless now. Started day 1 intro quests, got to Sacrificial Victims and empty chest. Can't abandon and can't complete. Now the only things available to me are Elminster's Weekly, the Daily Hunting Demons and Rewards for The Hoard. Have run Sacrificial Victims around 20 times, in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, it will work this time. Nada! USB keyboard trick does not work on PS4. Can't progress at all. Finally saved up enough to buy the Treatise book for 1st Boon, with a few Genie's favors and 2x currency week. I have completed 1 each of the 2, 5x repeatable tasks and that's it.

Finished other Campains through Chult, and am working on that now. The Dread Ring Lairs are finicky. Dread Spire never works for me. Death Forge and Phantasmal Fortress are a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> shoot, with Phantasmal Fortress working fine more often.

Biggrin's tomb works for me if I'm pledged to Arcane Brotherhood, but empty for Ten Towns. Why? Sabe???

Just give us a boatload of AD in those chests and we'll buy our own rewards!
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Well I see nitocris was on today but left zero response to these bugs . More interested in fish monger bug , go figure , what a dunking joke
  • Options
    jebediah#1360 jebediah Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    It's fixed on Sacrificial Victims. Just opened for 20th time and BAM! Seals of Adventurer, but I'll take it.