test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Never ending glitches return of the disconnects part 4….. to be continued

What is the point of having maintenance when there is still going to be glitches, disconnects, laggy and hard to log in. No one ever answers these questions truthfully we are dealing with a 5 year old game some Developers talk about it and say there are no issues I am invested in the game so I would want answers.

Comments

• slapajoinjun#2751 slapajoinjun Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hey neverwinter here is a idea. How about lets NOT bring out a new content in three months and instead use that time to fix/add a server, fix login and disconnect issues, and fix some things that are and have been broken for years now. I bet if that happened you just might salvage the shrinking player base and may even get some players return to the game.
    Whoever is in charge of keeping up with player feedback is absolutely not doing their job as players keep asking for the same things to be fixed repeatedly
  • sokkan#1056 sokkan Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have a problem with on the 3 player queues in the Dragon Slayer hunts. There shouldn't be any penalty for getting disconnected from the server. I did at the very start. I log back in and was forced to watch when I didn't even die. This is stupid to even have it in place to begin with. Unlock the zones so we can get back into the fight. It's supposed to be fun not like we are getting anything out of it anyways.
    Since latest patch I've been getting disconnected from server frequently and it's getting frustrating. I check my internet and test comes back fine.
  • slapajoinjun#2751 slapajoinjun Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    But NW says its always your ISP or xbox issue. There is never an issue on their server. Its all putins fault
    I'm still getting disconnected frequently, internet is fine I can play Titanfall and other games just fine. I even uninstalled and reinstalled Neverwinter. So it's something on your end it's getting frustrating.