What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Change the server

1235»

Comments

• Options
    vital111111#1745 vital111111 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    You do not understand me, or really, intertwining comments, trying to continue to manipulate (this is very noticeable))).
    I repeat for you, the only question is whether it is possible to transfer the account in any way. Everything.
    I did not raise the issue of closing the server here and I will not (this is not the competence of Cryptic Studios).
    I was also surprised by the manager's ignorance, to put it mildly, very strange.
    I hope now you understand what we are talking about))))
  • Options
    vital111111#1745 vital111111 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Hello everyone, I want to return to this topic, maybe another publisher is less tolerant of killings and war in general.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited April 1

Hello everyone, I want to return to this topic, maybe another publisher is less tolerant of killings and war in general.

The staff seldom (if at all) comes here these MONTHS. In addition, the publisher was not changed since this thread was started. And, the company is in worse shape than back then.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I sure the HAMSTER do not know how that post of mine got on here. Everything I said was true. If you dont know what the US does to provoke wars for business interests thats your loss.
  • Options
    mrvoiceua#8448 mrvoiceua Member Posts: 1 New User
    I support the petition.
    if it were possible, I would change the planet, fly to Mars or Jupiter so as not to live on the same planet as the russians.
    And I don't want to play on the same server either.