test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

20% off any refinement item coupon

No longer works on pres wards. I got one today, and went to use it, and it did not apply the discount. Needless to say I did not go forward with the purchase, as I feel it was bad enough to require 3x pres wards per attempt at upgrades. Now yer gonna force us to buy them at full price?

I really hope this is a bug, if not it's a shameless money grab by the devs.

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @milehighxr#1299,

This issue has been escalated, thanks for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    njdude#3088 njdude Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Any update on this?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    I assume you are talking about that coupon has no effect on p-ward purchase. The bug has existed and reported over a month (if not months). So, don't expect anything fixed fast. The 20% off anything coupon works for p-ward. Use that one if you have that one.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

I assume you are talking about that coupon has no effect on p-ward purchase. The bug has existed and reported over a month (if not months). So, don't expect anything fixed fast. The 20% off anything coupon works for p-ward. Use that one if you have that one.

It seemed like it changed when the new mod released. I wasn't sure it was intended, and preswards are still listed as "refinement", so I would expect the 20% refinement coupon to still work. I have used the 20% off any item for them when I've had it, and needed the presward.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    edited May 2022

It seemed like it changed when the new mod released. I wasn't sure it was intended, and preswards are still listed as "refinement", so I would expect the 20% refinement coupon to still work. I have used the 20% off any item for them when I've had it, and needed the presward.
    Last time (after I made the previous post) I checked, that 20% off refinement coupon worked for p-ward in PC after one of the patches. I can't check it again right now because the zen store has a store wide 20% off.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I'll check on Xbox next time I get a coupon. Thanks.