test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you for this awesome in-game change

modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
Big thanks for this change, this is awesome, players were waiting entire life for something like this

YOU JUST LITERALY PUT A CHEST INTO THE CHEST on TO9G

-Queues are broken
-Lodouts are broken
-Characters are broken

Tons of bug still waiting for fix, and you are putting chest into the chest....PEOPLE!! WAKE UP!! WHAT DA F...ARE YOU DOING??????

This is crazy....i have no strength left to play this game, BECAUSE OF YOU- GAME DEVELOPERS

Comments

• Options
    blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    Yes this is awesome! ... oh wait, you were being sarcastic? Yes this is awesome! :trollface:

I don't know the current state of Cryptic Studios, but they must have finalized the sale by now? GearBox was suppose to take over in February for Embracer Group. Maybe this is the new GearBox people "learning the ropes"? Maybe this is disgruntle employees soon to be former employees? Maybe this is no one is left driving the car, they set the cruise control on 90 MPH, and left a bungie cord on the wheel? Who knows? Give them time, the game is free to play, it is not like you have to pay for this entertainment value.

Just killing time...
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The ironic thing is that the Envenomed Cache chest was the previous solution to the drops from Ras Nsi flying off the platform when he died. So they put the drops into a chest instead of having them go on the ground. Now that chest got moved to the free chest. No idea why they don't just have them go into the players inventory.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    dingoballzdingoballz Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    Lets hope your right and these are going to be former employees . From all the messed up stuff they've done to this game just in the last couple of years I wouldn't hire any of them to even flip burgers . But like I've said before this company doesn't hire the cream of the crop,they seem to only hire those that got a participation degree and not those that actually know how to program/code.
    "What is the sense of living the life you're given if all you ever do is stand in one place?" Lord Huron