test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I lost my clothes at the tower of alteration

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 599 Arc User
edited February 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
I used the tower of alteration for the first objective in the River district. That was a good month ago and I decided to go back because I mainly changed my clothes. They were in the appearance library or anywhere and somehow I lost all the armor and I am stuck in black underwear. How do I get my clothes back???
Post edited by percemer on

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Hello @jana#2651,

I moved your thread in the bug reports section.

I believe it's not possible that the clothes disappear, did you check if it's the correct tab between gear and fashion? You have to equip them in these tabs if the clothes were in your inventory.

Regards,
    Post edited by percemer on
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    In Appearance, there is "Gear Appearance" and "Fashion Appearance". If you never did fashion (as equip fashion) and switched to fashion Appearance, your appearance will look like wearing black underwear.

If you type C and click on "Gear" tab, do you see your gear equipped?
    Go to "Appearance", do you see "Fashion Appearance Preview" or "Gear Appearance Preview" text in the bottom?
    Click the leftmost icon below the text.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Thank you plasticbat, that was helpful and I have one outfit on. I bought two fashion outfits that just werent there so Percemer in this game it is very easy to have things just disappear. I have spent my last dollar on this game because it is to easy to spend and then their is no help from support who could have at least told me what Plasticbat said. Thanks again PLas!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    jana#2651 said:

Thank you plasticbat, that was helpful and I have one outfit on. I bought two fashion outfits that just werent there so Percemer in this game it is very easy to have things just disappear. I have spent my last dollar on this game because it is to easy to spend and then their is no help from support who could have at least told me what Plasticbat said. Thanks again PLas!!!!

The fashion you bought properly is in the fashion tab (the pink hand symbol) of your inventory.
    Type 'I' and click on the pink hand symbol.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User

The fashion you bought properly is in the fashion tab (the pink hand symbol) of your inventory.
    Type 'I' and click on the pink hand symbol.

And scroll down below the vanity pets.

Deekin St is no place to run around without clothes on.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    I got bit by a bug bad. I checked the vanity pet section, workshop inventory, where you go to check your keys, but I did thanks to you guys manage to get one of my outfits on. It ended up in the inventory box in the appearance -fashion section. I figured I would be able to get my old outfit back when I was done with that part of the campaign but the is so MIA. Does anyone know where they store the rewards for the echoe of Prophecy campaign. Im actually finished because I bought the last third, (not the expensive one just the basic) but I have never seen my campaign currency reward they give . Has anyone seen theirs????
  • Options
    Any chance that you converted the outfit to your Appearance Library?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    I converted a lot of things to the fashion library and almost nothing was there. In fact the only thing that was was a pair of boots so for about four days I had boots and black underwear only on.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    jana#2651 said:

I converted a lot of things to the fashion library and almost nothing was there. In fact the only thing that was was a pair of boots so for about four days I had boots and black underwear only on.

How did you check your fashion library? I am not sure you know how to access it. Boots is not part of "fashion". Fashion only has 3 categories: head, Upper body and Lower body.
  • Options
    The library is accessible from your character sheet; Appearance tab. Gear button on the left. Fashion button on the right.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

The library is accessible from your character sheet; Appearance tab. Gear button on the left. Fashion button on the right.

And then, click 'Head' or 'Upper body' or 'Lower body'. Click 'Change appearance item'.
    A window pop up with 'Library' and 'Inventory' tabs.