test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What neverwinter should be.... (new neverwinter)

Neverwinter was supposed to be like this game... not that the current one isn't good... but this is the written copy of D&D from the RPG tables... An immersive game... turn-based battles like this one. ..

And the most fantastic, 4 gigs in size...

https://youtu.be/bAS0lksJ7Kc

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    No.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,240 Arc User
    2.5D is a turn off.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    I looked at Lost Ark for abotu 20 minutes. Didnt do much for me tbh
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,240 Arc User

I looked at Lost Ark for abotu 20 minutes. Didnt do much for me tbh

Well, I tried that. I have to admit I have not tried enough because there are many turn off to me so far. I probably will do another try in the future.
    1. it is 2.5D.
    2. It sucks up memory like crazy. It used almost 4GB Ram and I have not played anything real. NW uses less than 2GB and I already thought it used a lot.
    3. Loading takes forever.
    4. I did not check but I think it uses a lot of disk space.
    5. I have multiple monitors. Somehow, I keep on clicking outside of the game. It is a pain of the back end. Probably, there is a way to change that.

In short, so far, I have not found stuff to turn me to it. However, I think it should. I will give it another try when I am ready to suck up to its loading time.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    ???xDDD

Daf...q is this. Some cheap diablo beta? this is different game style.

No.
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User

Neverwinter was supposed to be like this game... not that the current one isn't good... but this is the written copy of D&D from the RPG tables... An immersive game... turn-based battles like this one. ..

And the most fantastic, 4 gigs in size...

Lost ark got released and now you want neverwitner be just like Lost ark..
    The things what never changes,, new game released and some players start wishing that their game would look like new game.

Now one thing you really missunderstand Neverwinter online.. The Neverwinter online is not D&D game from very start..
    Neverwinter onlime is action combat mmorpg based on D&D lore.

If you want D&D game, then game should utilise Heroes might and magic like gameplay.
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================