test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Clover Alliance is recruiting

The Black Clover Alliance currently have openings for several new Gauntlet Guilds as they look to expand.
The Alliance is headed by Black Clover, a Lvl 20 Guild with extensive experience of Neverwinter and it caters for players and Guilds of all levels and experience and whose purpose is to have fun without drama or elitism. As such we are seeking Guilds with a similar approach to their game time and are open to mixing with others within the alliance to help us train players and grow as a community.

We have an active player base, we enjoy running all levels of content and regularly utilise Discord.

If this sounds like the kind of alliance you want to be a part of, please contact the following Guild Leaders for more information or an informal discussion in game/discord.

Ꝋ Kurrupted Khaos Ꝋ@krystallee8206
GreenGobbie@harritwo
Bloodstealer@mistameena

Comments

• fatfack#4422 fatfack Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    hi there, i just got back in game and took over an abandoned lvl 14 guild. i am in an alliance but looks dead aS no one talks in chat. i manage to full the guild with newbies from starter zones most lvl under 20. so if any spot open to your alliance pls invite me and hopefully helm me grow my guild: -CELESTIALS-
  • mistameenamistameena Member Posts: 37 Arc User

hi there, i just got back in game and took over an abandoned lvl 14 guild. i am in an alliance but looks dead aS no one talks in chat. i manage to full the guild with newbies from starter zones most lvl under 20. so if any spot open to your alliance pls invite me and hopefully helm me grow my guild: -CELESTIALS-

Hi there, send me a PM when your in game and we can chat.. we have openings so it sounds good.